Monday, September 10, 2007

One Last "Thing"

Unbelieveable! I actually made it to Thing # 23. Back in July when I was running around like an idiot, I began to believe that I would never finish. But, I did.

I enjoyed the experience. If I hadn't been given time and actually encouraged to particpate, I know I never would have made it through to the end. I did learn about things and terms that I never had a good understanding of. I really enjoyed creating the avatar, though I don't think I'll ever do it again. I never knew online tools for word processing and spreadsheets even existed. That's great.

Here I am blogging. Never thought I'd do that.

I hated Rollyo. The RSS feeds were neat to learn about, but I was unimpressed.

I always thought YouTube was for teens and twenty-somethings. It's cool. I'll be spending more time there...after the bandwidth issues and restrictions are lifted.

I would definitely recommend 23 Things to the folks who did not take up the challenge of particpating.

Thanks to everyone who helped me when I got stuck! (Which was often!!)

Yippeeeee! Done.

No comments: