Friday, June 29, 2007

I-Phone is out today

My hubby has been fascinated with the iPhone since they announced it earlier in the year. Today is the day it hits the streets. I think he would love to have one, but is being cautious about the new technology. It does look really cool, as it was demonstrated for a CBS news feature.

Me? I am not one of those people who are fascinated with new electronic gadgets. I love my iPod because it lets me take my music anywhere. And now that I have a new dohickey to power it from the lighter and broadcast it through my car stereo, I don't have to listen to any songs I don't like or annoying DJs on my commutes to and from work.

I don't think an iPhone is in my immediate future - but maybe for my technology hungy hubby it's a possibility.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I love my ipod too! Have you tried podcasts yet? You might enjoy the one called "This American Life." Its great to listen to on your ride back and forth to work.

JimD said...

I'm waiting to hear the user reviews on the iPhone before I'll pop for one. It does a lot of cool stuff but I might be just a bit too much of a tightwad to jump in right away.